Online Repeat Prescription Service
To register for Vision Online Patient Services, you have 2 options:
- Complete the form at the link here and post/email to the practice.
- Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information:
Date of Birth
Address & Postcode
Contact phone number (preferably a mobile)
Your email address.
You will receive an order form attached to your repeat prescription which lists your repeat medicines. You should keep this order form safe until you require your next prescription.
When your medicines start to run low, (approximately one weeks supply left) please complete the order form by ticking the box next to each medicine that you require. Only order the medicines you need. If the medicines you need are not listed on the order form, write the name of the medicine and dose on the request slip.
If you do not have an order form, then write your request on a piece of paper with your full name, address and date-of-birth. List all the medicines you need to order with the name of each medicine, strength and dosage required. If you want your prescription to be collected by a Pharmacy (Chemist) write the name of the Pharmacy on the request slip, if not already printed on it.
Please note that we cannot accept orders for repeat prescriptions over the phone.
You can either:
- Place the order form into the prescription box at the front door of the Practice
- Post in the request
- Many Community Pharmacies offer a prescription collection service where you can hand your prescription request form into the Pharmacy and they will deliver it to the Practice.
How Long Will It Take To Get The Prescription?
If you are collecting your prescription from the Practice please allow two working days (not counting Saturday, Sunday or Public Holidays) for us to have the prescription ready. If you have asked for the prescription to be sent to a Pharmacy (Chemist) please allow, at least, three working days for the Pharmacy to have your prescription ready. If you require the prescription to be posted to you, please enclose a Stamped Addressed Envelope.
Help Us to Help You
- Think in advance
- Order your medicines one to two weeks before you need them
- Do not run out of your medicines
- Only order the medicines that you need
- If there is a medicine listed on your order form that you no longer take please tell the surgery.
Review of Your Medicines
For those patients on regular medicines, your medicines will be reviewed at least once a year. Sometimes the doctor will want to see you personally to carry out this review and you will be asked to attend the Practice.
Visit us on Facebook